Did you change your mind?
We understand and we've got you covered!
To be eligible for return, your order items need to be unused, unwashed, not missing any parts & in their original condition.
Kindly report that if you wish to return your items, it should be within a period that does not exceed 2 days starting from the delivery date.
If any of your order items were received damaged, faulty or incomplete - we will handle the shipping & return fee.
Please send us an email with a clear photo that shows the defaults in your receive item to Support@i-clip-sa.com
If your order items are in good condition, but you just changed your mind - please send the items back to us at your own convenience.
I-dlip will not handle shipping & return fees in such cases.
Please note that I-Clip returns only by giving store credit in the form of discount coupons.
Please note that returns do not apply on products bought from our “Special Offers”.
Our lifetime guarantee is a warranty against defects in materials (leather and hardware such as the Clip and button) and workmanship. Our leather, as with all natural materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as: small scars, creases and variations in the color and are not considered defects. Validated warranty repairs are repaired or replaced at no charge.
Our warranty does not insure that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer, but for the lifetime of the product and does not cover wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage. Lifetime can be defined as the length of time that a product, through normal/expected use, can be expected to function as intended.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacture defects and are not covered within our Lifetime Guarantee policy :
- User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
- Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.